Sunday, January 23, 2011

B L A C K I E

all caps, with spaces. I like rap, I like hard hitting beats. I love B L A C K I E (all caps, with spaces). hailing from Houston, B L A C K I E came through town on his tour on a Sohns show (and did a really intense live remix of Pieces and Pieces and Pieces with them mid-song). this guy doesn't take up much room, but he uses the entire room.

at first, all you hear is a hard beat, then B L A C K I E takes off with the mic- yelling, rapping, vocalizing, and jumping every where. it's a truly spectacular performance.. he's worth the download and worth supporting. I bought a shirt and LP after the show... just.... wow.

I've got the Spred Luv LP for download, but buy it from his site if you really like it, please- I cannot stress this enough, he deserves money for his work; music is hard work, especially something this original. again- please BUY IT if you like it.

B L A CK I E's myspace
B L A C K I E's website
LP: Spred Luv